Sams Teach Yourself Transact-SQL in 21 Days, Adobe Reader
Sams Teach Yourself Transact-SQL in 21 Days, 2E will teach programmers how to develop Transact-SQL queries. There will be a focus on providing methods for improving productivity without a reducing performance. Specifically, the reader will:Learn Transact-SQL syntax Learn how to add, delete, and modifying data using Transact-SQL Understand coding standards Review variations from ANSI-standard SQL Be presented with basic server operations. Recognize performance issues with queries. This book will also include:Constructs such as CUBE, ROLLUP, CASE, and JOIN. Techniques to solve complex problems How the server uses indexes Methods to write (correctly) stored procedures and triggers. Templates of procedures and triggers (reference) Advanced Topics such as: Outer and self joins Temporary tables Sub-queries.
Title: Sams Teach Yourself Transact-SQL in 21 Days, Adobe Reader
Author: Lowell Mauer
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Die Geschichte von der Thronfolge Davids (2 Sam 9?20; 1 Kön 1?2)US$ 224.00
- Celebrating Twenty One Years, Cork Person of the Year AwardsUS$ 6.00
- Sams Teach Yourself SQL in 10 Minutes, Adobe ReaderUS$ 11.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Flash CS4 Professional in 24 Hours. Adobe ReaderUS$ 31.99
- Sams Teach Yourself ASP.NET in 24 Hours, Adobe ReaderUS$ 29.99