Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Illustrator 10 in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
This step-by-step tutorial uses a friendly, conversational, and non-condescending approach to teach readers the basics of Adobe Illustrator.
The book's tone is one of a teacher sitting with you explaining how to use the program. With examples from both the Macintosh and Windows platforms, Sams Teach Yourself Illustrator in 24 Hours covers the following topics and more: the interface, tools, and palettes; setting preferences; drawing and editing objects; layers; working with selections; Bezier paths; and masks, transformations and color.
Title: Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Illustrator 10 in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
Author: Mordy Golding; Peter Bauer
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Android Application Development in 24 Hours, Sams Teach YourselfUS$ 31.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Visual Basic 2012 in 24 HoursUS$ 27.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Flash CS4 Professional in 24 Hours. Adobe ReaderUS$ 31.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Acid 3.0 in 24 Hours, Adobe ReaderUS$ 23.99
- Sams Teach Yourself ASP.NET in 24 Hours, Adobe ReaderUS$ 29.99