Tools and Environments for Parallel and Distributed Computing

Tools and Environments for Parallel and Distributed Computing by Salim Hariri
SALIM HARIRI, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Arizona, Tucson, where he directs the High Performance Distributed Computing Laboratory. He is the Editor in Chief for the Cluster Computing Journal and the founder of IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing (HPDC). He is coauthor/editor of three books on parallel and distributed computing and has published over a hundred journal articles and conference papers.

MANISH PARASHAR, PhD, is an associate professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, where he is Director of The Applied Software Systems Laboratory (TASSL). Professor Parashar is a recipient of the NSF CAREER award and the Enrico Fermi scholarship, and is a senior member of the IEEE. In addition to publishing over a hundred technical papers in international journals and conferences, Professor Parashar has coauthored/edited three books, and has contributed to several others, in the area of parallel and distributed computing.

Wiley; March 2004
Title: Tools and Environments for Parallel and Distributed Computing
Author: Salim Hariri; Manish Parashar

Buy, download and read Tools and Environments for Parallel and Distributed Computing (eBook) by Salim Hariri; Manish Parashar today!