Don't Give Me That Attitude!
24 Rude, Selfish, Insensitive Things Kids Do and How to Stop Them
- Does your kid never take no for an answer and demand things go his way?
- Do her theatrics leave you drained at the end of the day?
- Are you resorting to bribes and threats to get your kid to do chores?
- Does he cheat, complain, or blame others for his problems?
- Do you feel you’re running a hotel instead of a home?
- Are you starting to feel like your child’s personal ATM machine?
What happened? You thought you were doing the best for your child and didn’t set out to raise a selfish, insensitive, spoiled kid. In her newest book, Don’t Give Me That Attitude! parenting expert Michele Borba offers you an effective, practical, and hands-on approach to help you work with your child to fix that very annoying but widespread youthful characteristic, attitude. If you have a child who is arrogant, bad-mannered, bad-tempered, a cheat, cruel, demanding, domineering, fresh, greedy, impatient, insensitive, irresponsible, jealous, judgmental, lazy, manipulative, narrow-minded, noncompliant, pessimistic, a poor loser, selfish, uncooperative, ungrateful, or unhelpful, this is the book for you!
434 pages; ISBN 9780787973681
, or download in
Title: Don't Give Me That Attitude!
Author: Michele Borba
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 10.99 320 pages
He's Just Not That Into You 2004 US$ 10.99 1 pages