Why 1 in 2 extensions fail, and how to beat the odds: A brandgym workout
Designed in a highly practical format, Brand Stretch proposes a program of six step-by-step 'workouts' that provide powerful tools and tips on how to start applying them to your business tomorrow:
- Strengthen the core: how a strong core product forms the foundation for stretch
- Vision: developing an ambitious vision to guide and inspire stretching
- Ideas: insight catalysts to help fuel extension idea creation
- Focus: doing fewer, bigger and better extensions to drive growth
- Delivery: using excellent execution to supercharge smart strategy.
- Architecture: organizing the extended range to aid consumer choice
Brand Stretch demonstrates the dos and don’ts of brand extension with many stories of success (and failure) including Dove, Virgin, Bud Light, Pampers, easyGroup, Bacardi and Starbucks. It is invaluable reading for anyone interested by or involved with brand extension.
180 pages; ISBN 9780470862124
, or download in
Title: Brand Stretch
Author: Dave Taylor
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages