Mentored by a Millionaire
Master Strategies of Super Achievers
Scott is living proof that having a great mentor is far more valuable than any formal education. After losing nine jobs in six years, his resume was less than perfect! But then he found a mentor who taught him how to achieve at a higher level than he had ever dreamed possible. These same strategies have been practiced by some of the worlds most admired men and women, including George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Helen Keller, Oprah Winfrey, John D. Rockefeller, and Bill Gates, among many more.
Mentored by a Millionaire passes along fifteen life-altering strategies that will help you achieve unlimited success. Filled with inspiring case studies, this book will teach you:
- How average people transform themselves into runaway successesin any and every field
- How successful, driven people use vision mapping to turn simple ideas into billion-dollar industries
- Simple, effective techniques anyone can use to boost their levels of creativity, ingenuity, and persistence
- Strategies exceptional people use to overcome setbacks and obstaclesno matter how discouraging the circumstances
- Why people who fear failure miss out on lifes greatest opportunities
- How to turn criticism into your most valuable resource
- How to achieve more in one day than most people achieve in a month
- "Actions for Traction" interactive exercises to help you master the strategies and techniques covered
Whether your goal is to succeed as an entrepreneur, boost your performance level at work, or overcome personal challenges, Mentored by a Millionaire will show you how to turn your dreams into reality.
, or download in or
Title: Mentored by a Millionaire
Author: Steven K. Scott