The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Design, Ecology and Management of Naturalistic Urban Planting
The last quarter of the twentieth century witnessed a burgeoning of interest in ecological or naturally-inspired use of vegetation in the designed landscape. More recently, a strong aesthetic element has been added to what was formerly a movement aimed at creating nature-like landscapes.
This book advances an innovative fusion of scientific and ecological planting design philosophies which can address the need for more sustainable designed landscapes. It is a major statement on the design, implementation and management of ecologically-inspired landscape vegetation. With contributions from experts at the forefront of development in this area across Europe and North America, this work gives the reader a valuable synthesis of current thinking.
491 pages; ISBN 9781134519934
, or download in
More Political Science
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Landscape gardening. Landscape architecture > Landscape gardening
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Landscape gardening. Landscape architecture > Landscape architecture
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Landscape gardening. Landscape architecture > Landscape design
- The Environment > Sustainable Architecture & Green Design
- Architecture > Design & Drafting
- Architecture > Landscape
- Science > Environmental Science
- Political Science > City Planning & Urban Development