The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The last quarter of the twentieth century witnessed a burgeoning of interest in ecological or naturally-inspired use of vegetation in the designed landscape. More recently, a strong aesthetic element has been added to what was formerly a movement aimed at creating nature-like landscapes.
This book advances an innovative fusion of scientific and ecological planting design philosophies which can address the need for more sustainable designed landscapes. It is a major statement on the design, implementation and management of ecologically-inspired landscape vegetation. With contributions from experts at the forefront of development in this area across Europe and North America, this work gives the reader a valuable synthesis of current thinking.
491 pages; ISBN 9781134519934
, or download in
More from this author
More Political Science
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Landscape gardening. Landscape architecture > Landscape gardening
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Landscape gardening. Landscape architecture > Landscape architecture
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Landscape gardening. Landscape architecture > Landscape design
- The Environment > Sustainable Architecture & Green Design
- Architecture > Design & Drafting
- Architecture > Landscape
- Science > Environmental Science
- Political Science > City Planning & Urban Development