The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Delivering New Homes
Planning, Processes and Providers
This book examines the processes and relationships that underpin the delivery of new homes across the United Kingdom, focussing primarily on the land use planning system in England, the way that housing providers engage with that system, and how the processes of engagement are changing or might change in the future.
Planning, market and social house building - the three key processes - are first dissected and explored individually, then brought together to study the key areas of interaction between planning and the providers of social and market housing by way of the range of tensions that have consistently dogged those interactions. Extensive illustrative case study material provides a platform to the consideration of developing more integrated, realistic and proactive approaches to planning.
Proposing evolutionary, and sometimes radical proposals for change, Delivering New Homes makes a bold contribution to finding a better way of delivering the new homes that the nation increasingly needs.
352 pages; ISBN 9781134467501
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Industrial hygiene. Industrial welfare
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Economic growth, development, planning
- Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning
- Political Science > City Planning & Urban Development
- Political Science > Social Services & Welfare
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Special Groups
- Social Science > Poverty
- Business > Real Estate