The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Pascal For Electronics And Communications
This book provides an introduction for students and technicians on how to program in Pascal and apply it to common analytical and circuit design problems in electronic and telecommunications engineering. All examples provided are directly relevant to these technologies. No prior More...knowledge of programming is assumed or needed. Many complete program examples are given to support the explanation and application of Pascal concepts.
110 pages; ISBN 9781482267389
, or download in
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Pseudocode
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Technology > Electronics