The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Professional Programmers Guide To C
This introduction to "C" programming takes a single general application and extends it to introduce new concepts, progressing from a simple programme to a complete menu driver system with file handling routines. The text emphasizes the importance of producing well-structured and efficient software and uses graded programme examples throughout which are based on general programmes, rather than engineering and mathematics, and assume no previous knowledge of "C" programming. The text has been designed for the professional programmer, but is equally valuable for students taking HNC/D or Degree level courses, or any range of business, engineering or computer courses.
180 pages; ISBN 9781134992430
, or download in
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Concurrent Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages