Colloquial Somali Is specially written by an experienced teacher for self-study or class use, the course offers you a step-by-step approach to written and spoken Somali. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
What makes ColloquialSomali your best choice in personal language learning?
* interactive - lots of exercises for regular practice
* clear - concise grammar notes
* practical - useful vocabulary and pronunciation guide
* complete - including answer key and special reference section.
Accompanying audio material is available to purchase separately on CD/MP3 format, or comes included in the great value Colloquial pack. Recorded by native speakers, these will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
Title: Colloquial Somali
Author: Martin Orwin
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Oriental philology and literature > General
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Oriental philology and literature > Cushitic languages
- Reference > Bibliographies & Indexes
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Foreign Language Study