A Grammar and Workbook
Basic Polish presents concise explanations of grammar with related exercises, to build confidence in using the modern language.
Assuming no previous knowledge of Polish, its step-by-step approach guarantees the reader a thorough grounding in the basics of its grammar. Each of the forty units introduces a particular grammar point and provides a variety of exercises to enable the student to practice what they have learnt.
* notes on the Polish alphabet, pronunciation and stress
* full answer key to all exercises
* Polish-English glossary.
Dana Bielec is the author of the popular Polish: An Essential Grammar, also published by Routledge.
Title: Basic Polish
Author: Dana Bielec
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Slavic. Baltic. Albanian > Slavic > Church Slavic
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Slavic. Baltic. Albanian > Slavic > Polish
- Academic > Literature > Russian literature > Special subjects
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Foreign Language Study