The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Grammar and Workbook
Basic Polish presents concise explanations of grammar with related exercises, to build confidence in using the modern language.
Assuming no previous knowledge of Polish, its step-by-step approach guarantees the reader a thorough grounding in the basics of its grammar. Each of the forty units introduces a particular grammar point and provides a variety of exercises to enable the student to practice what they have learnt.
* notes on the Polish alphabet, pronunciation and stress
* full answer key to all exercises
* Polish-English glossary.
Dana Bielec is the author of the popular Polish: An Essential Grammar, also published by Routledge.
248 pages; ISBN 9781136940590
, or download in or
More from this author
More Language Arts
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 250 pages
The Small Business Guide to Online Marketing 2012 US$ 6.57
Through the Language Glass 2010 US$ 9.99 320 pages
The Only Grammar and Style Workbook You'll Ever Need 2012 US$ 6.50 256 pages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Slavic. Baltic. Albanian > Slavic > Church Slavic
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Slavic. Baltic. Albanian > Slavic > Polish
- Academic > Literature > Russian literature > Special subjects
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Foreign Language Study