The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Rethinking the Post-Industrial Landscape
**This title was originally published in 2001. The version published in 2011 is a PB reprint of the original HB**
Manufactured Sites focuses on the legacy of industrial production and pollutants on the contemporary landscape and their influence on new scientific research, innovative site technologies and progressive site design. It presents innovative environmental, engineering and design approaches along with ongoing research and built projects of international significance. Contributions range from innovative scientific engineering research from industry and federal agencies to contemporary international and regional professional reclamation and redevelopment projects such as the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia and the A.G. Thyssen steelworks and blast furnace planning in Germany's Ruhr region.
273 pages; ISBN 9781134544073
, or download in or
- Academic > Sociology > Communities. Classes. Races > Urban groups. The city. Urban sociology > Urban renewal. Urban redevelopment
- Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning
- Architecture > Landscape
- Technology > Engineering > Civil
- Science > Environmental Science
- Political Science > City Planning & Urban Development
- Nature > Rocks & Minerals
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology