Meeting the Standards in Primary Mathematics
A Guide to the ITT NC
This book guides readers through the professional standards and requirements to reach Qualified Teacher Status, explaining what trainees need to know. The author discusses the best ways of developing mathematical knowledge and teaching skills, and how to acquire the professional know-how needed to complete the training successfully.
- help readers to understand the Standards related to mathematics teaching
- offer detailed guidance on the primary mathematics curriculum
- help readers prepare for the QTS skills test
- help readers to develop the pedagogical knowledge that you need for effective teaching of mathematics
- help readers prepare for school-based training
- provide ideas, suggestions and further reading to support during their training and their NQT year.
This practical guide to meeting the standards is invaluable for students on primary training courses, lecturers and mentors supporting trainees in mathematics education programmes and newly qualified teachers.
256 pages; ISBN 9781134533152
, or download in or
Title: Meeting the Standards in Primary Mathematics
Author: Tony Brown
Biology for the IB Diploma 1753 US$ 47.00 415 pages
Leading Change Step-by-Step 2010 US$ 29.95 226 pages
The Common Core Companion: The Standards Decoded, Grades 3-5 2014 US$ 34.95 289 pages
Experience And Education 2007 US$ 8.73 96 pages