The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Meeting the Standards in Primary Mathematics
A Guide to the ITT NC
This book guides readers through the professional standards and requirements to reach Qualified Teacher Status, explaining what trainees need to know. The author discusses the best ways of developing mathematical knowledge and teaching skills, and how to acquire the professional know-how needed to complete the training successfully.
- help readers to understand the Standards related to mathematics teaching
- offer detailed guidance on the primary mathematics curriculum
- help readers prepare for the QTS skills test
- help readers to develop the pedagogical knowledge that you need for effective teaching of mathematics
- help readers prepare for school-based training
- provide ideas, suggestions and further reading to support during their training and their NQT year.
This practical guide to meeting the standards is invaluable for students on primary training courses, lecturers and mentors supporting trainees in mathematics education programmes and newly qualified teachers.
256 pages; ISBN 9781134533152
, or download in or
More from this author
- Coordinating Mathematics Across the Primary School1998US$ 44.95251 pages
- The Really Useful Maths Book2004US$ 37.95217 pages
Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide 2013 US$ 32.95 161 pages
IB Theory of Knowledge 2013 US$ 39.69 450 pages