The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Foundations of Engineering Contracts
This highly readable guide explains the main features of contracts applicable to the design, construction and servicing of civil, building, electrical or mechanical works. The emphasis throughout is on practical guidance, with clear explanations of the essential elements including legality, uncertainty, undue influence, agencies, overseas works, sub-contracts and quality assurance. Numerous appendices give common terms used in contracts, typical sets of standard conditions and further useful information. The book is particularly suitable for those new to the subject who will find practical guidance on understanding contracts in a wide range of civil engineering and construction works.
188 pages; ISBN 9781135833794
, or download in
Title: Foundations of Engineering Contracts
Author: F R Roulston **Decd**; M.O'C. Horgan; F.R. Roulston
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Engineering economy
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Applied optics. Photonics
- Architecture > Design & Drafting
- Technology > Engineering > Civil
- Law > Property
- Technology > Construction