The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Computer Addiction Pb
A Study Of Computer Dependency
This is an investigation of the syndrome of computer addiction which attempts to discover if obsessive dependency is harmful to the psychological and social development. It is based on case studies made of volunteers from all over the UK who considered themselves to be dependent upon computers. Extensive research was carried out into these people, and this book is the result of the findings.
340 pages; ISBN 9781135478339
, or download in
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > Human-computer interaction
- Food and Wine > Beverages
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognitive Psychology
- Computers > Social Aspects
- Technology > Food Industry & Science
- Technology > Social Aspects