The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Technology, e-learning and Distance Education
Award-winning in its first edition, this book is an essential guide to the use of technology in flexible and distance learning, weighing up the pros and cons of different media. Fully updated, this second edition:
- examines criteria and guidelines for the design and delivery of effective teaching, using modern learning technologies
- focuses on the use of the Internet for distance and flexible education
- considers the design and use of emerging technologies such as web-based video-conferencing and speech recognition
- places emphasis on organisational and management issues and how these influence the effective use of technology
- gives attention to the integration of online teaching with campus-based face-to-face teaching.
With a focus on basic principles and general guidelines this guidance applies to existing and emerging technologies. It is essential reading not just for those specialising in flexible and distance learning and distance education, but anyone concerned with the integration of technology with teaching.
257 pages; ISBN 9781134453436
, or download in
Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide 2013 US$ 32.95 161 pages
IB Theory of Knowledge 2013 US$ 39.69 450 pages
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education > Protestant
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education extension. Adult education. Continuing education > Distance education
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Teaching (Principles and practice)
- Education > Distance Education & Learning
- Education > Computers & Technology