The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
A Handbook for Primary and Secondary School Teachers
A practical introduction to Maths teaching designed specifically for beginning teachers in primary and secondary schools. It brings together the latest DfES and TTA guidelines and requirements with authoritative guidance, ensuring that readers feel confident about how to approach their role as a teacher. This book explores key issues in maths teaching today, including:
- planning and classroom management
- assessment, recording and reporting
- information and communication technology
- investigative mathematics
- equal opportunities, special needs and differentiation
- key skills and alternative mathematics qualifications
- being an effective maths teacher
- personal and professional development in the early stages of a teaching career.
270 pages; ISBN 9781134310845
, or download in
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Energizing Brain Breaks 2013 US$ 19.95 65 pages