The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
This text offers a concise guide to the teaching and philosophy of one of the most significant figures in twentieth century actor training. Lecoq's influence on the theatre of the latter half of the twentieth century cannot be overestimated.
This is the first book to combine
- an historical introduction to his life and the context in which he worked
- an analysis of his teaching methods and principles of body work, movement
- creativity, and contemporary theatre
- detailed studies of the work of Theatre de Complicite and Mummenschanz
- practical exercises demonstrating Lecoq's distinctive approach to actor training.
200 pages; ISBN 9781134513628
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types > Special regions or countries
- Academic > Performing Arts > Special regions or countries > Europe
- Academic > Performing Arts > Special regions or countries > France
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > Acting
- Academic > Performing Arts > Art of Acting
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Performing Arts > Acting & Auditioning
- Performing Arts > Theater
- Literary Criticism > Drama
- Biography & Autobiography