The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
This compact, well-illustrated and clearly written book offers an essential guide to the complex and contradictory nature of this master of theatre.
Routledge Performance Practitioners are a series of introductory guides to the key theatre-makers of the last century. Each volume explains the background to and the work of one of the major influences on twentieth and twenty-first century performance.
These compact, well-illustrated and clearly written books unravel the contribution of modern theatre's most charismatic innovators, through:
*explanation of key writings
*description of significant productions
*reproduction of practical exercises.
As a first step towards critical understanding, and as an initial exploration before going on to further, primary research, Routledge Performance Practitioners are unbeatable value for today's student.
184 pages; ISBN 9781134513499
, or download in
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Art of Acting > Method acting
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Performing Arts > Acting & Auditioning
- Performing Arts > Film
- Performing Arts > Theater
- Literary Criticism > Drama
- Biography & Autobiography > Entertainment & Performing Arts