Colloquial Italian 2
The Next Step in Language Learning
Do you know Italian already and want to go a stage further? If you're planning a visit to Italy, need to brush up your Italian for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial Italian 2 is the ideal way to refresh your knowledge of the language and to extend your skills.
Colloquial Italian 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study; structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday Italian, it has also been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of Italian grammar and vocabulary.
Key features of Colloquial Italian 2 include:
* Revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics
* A wided range of contemporary authentic documents, both written and audio
* Lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit
* Highlighted key structures and phrases, a Grammar reference and detailed answer keys
* A broad range of situations, focusing on day to day life in Italy.
Recorded by native speakers, the audio material will help you perfect your pronunciation and listening skills.
175 pages; ISBN 9781134461400
, or download in or
Title: Colloquial Italian 2
Author: Sylvia Lymbery; Sandra Silipo