Economics of Climate Change
This impressive new collection couldn't come at a better time. With global warming now becoming physically noticeable and the Kyoto treaty stalling in its efforts to get the developed world on board, a look at the economic factors of global warming is very much welcome.
With contributions from distinguished authors and covering everything you need to know about global warming and its financial implications, this fascinating book will appeal across the political and scientific spectrum.
318 pages; ISBN 9781134445738
, or download in
Title: Economics of Climate Change
Author: Nick Hanley; Anthony D Owen
- Academic > Physics > Climatology and weather > Climatology
- Academic > Physics > Climatology and weather > Climatic changes; Government policy; European Economic Community countries; Congresses
- Academic > Physics > Meteorology. Climatology
- The Environment > Climate Change
- The Environment > Nature
- Science > Environmental Science
- Nature > Environmental Conservation & Protection
- Business > Environmental Economics