The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Step-by-Step Program to Help Low-Sex and No-Sex Marriages
Is sex more work than play in your marriage? Do you schedule it in like a dentist appointment? Do you make love once a month, twice at the most?
If you answered yes to these questions, you are among the forty million Americans trapped in a low-sex or no-sex marriage.
Now there is help from nationally acclaimed sex and marital experts Barry and Emily McCarthy, who for years have helped couples break down the barriers that have developed between them, and rebuild closeness and longing. Their groundbreaking ten-step program is designed to get sex and intimacy back into these marriages and revitalize relationships. Crafted by years of clinical practice, Rekindling Desire first shows couples how to root out the "poisons" that inhibit sexual desire: shame, guilt, anger, passivity, as well as medical side effects and physical dysfunctions. With sensitivity and tact, the McCarthys then lay out concrete techniques and effective strategies that help couples increase sexual awareness, confront inhibitions, revitalize desire, and integrate intimacy and eroticism.
An exciting new way to spark and sustain desire, Rekindling Desire confronts the secrecy and stigma of low-sex and no-sex marriages, teaching couples how to enjoy a fulfilling, life-long sexual partnership.
224 pages; ISBN 9781135950965
, or download in or
More from this author
It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken 2005 US$ 10.99 290 pages
Why Men Love Bitches 2008 US$ 15.95
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Personality disorders. Behavior problems
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Group
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Counseling
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Human Sexuality
- Health & Fitness > Sexuality
- Family & Relationships > Sexuality
- Family & Relationships > Marriage