The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The First Six Lessons
This classic work on acting is one of the very few that stands beside Stanislavsky as a must-have for all acting students and professionals. This is a treasure-box of wise observation about the art of acting presented as six charming dialogues between a teacher and a student on concentration, memory of emotion, dramatic action, characterization, observation, and rhythm.
134 pages; ISBN 9781135470623
, or download in or
More Performing Arts
Angels in America, Part One: Millennium Approaches 1993 US$ 12.95 136 pages
Music Theory For Dummies 2011 US$ 24.99 384 pages
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Art of Acting > Treatises
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > Acting
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Performing Arts > Acting & Auditioning
- Performing Arts > Theater