From Images to Face Recognition
This book describes the latest models and algorithms that are capable of performing face recognition in a dynamic setting. The key question is how to design computer vision and machine learning algorithms that can operate robustly and quickly under poorly controlled and changing conditions. Consideration of face recognition as a problem in dynamic vision is perhaps both novel and important. The algorithms described have numerous potential applications in areas such as visual surveillance, verification, access control, video-conferencing, multimedia and visually mediated interaction.
The book will be of special interest to researchers and academics involved in machine vision, visual recognition and machine learning. It should also be of interest to industrial research scientists and managers keen to exploit this emerging technology and develop automated face and human recognition systems. It is also useful to postgraduate students studying computer science, electronic engineering, information or systems engineering, and cognitive psychology.
Title: Dynamic Vision
Author: S Gong; S J McKenna; A Psarrou
Programming in Haskell 2016 US$ 32.50 322 pages
CISSP (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide 2015 US$ 59.50 1104 pages
Computer Age Statistical Inference 2016 US$ 53.99 497 pages
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Engineering instruments, meters, etc. Industrial instrumentation
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Applied optics. Photonics
- Computers > Computer Graphics
- Computers > Data Processing
- Computers > Social Aspects
- Computers > Computer Vision