The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Wavelet Theory And Its Application To Pattern Recognition
Contents: Continuous Wavelet Transforms; Multiresolution Analysis and Wavelet Bases; Some Typical Wavelet Bases; Edge Detection by Wavelet Transform; Feature Extraction by Wavelet Sub-Patterns and Divider Dimensions; Document Analysis by Reference Line Detection with 2-D Wavelet Transform; Chinese Character Processing with B-Spline Wavelet Transform; Classifier Design Based on Orthogonal Wavelet Series.
Readership: Computer science graduates and researchers interested in wavelet theory and its application.
360 pages; ISBN 9789812385529
, or download in
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Harmonic analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > Differential equations > Wavelets (Mathematics)
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Academic > Mathematics > Analysis
- Computers > Data Processing
- Computers > Artificial Intelligence
- Computers > Computer Vision