After you have a solid foundation, you explore dynamic generation of Web content using server-side scripting and back-end databases. And you practice what you learn by building a sample application as you go.
What does this book cover?
Here are some of the things you'll find in this book:
- How to identify and correct flaws in your code
- Techniques for programming the browser
- How to use Microsoft Script Debugger and Netscape Script Debugger
- Ways to manage cross-browser issues
Who is this book for?
1034 pages; ISBN 9780764573774
, or download in
Author: Paul Wilton
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing