After you have a solid foundation, you explore dynamic generation of Web content using server-side scripting and back-end databases. And you practice what you learn by building a sample application as you go.
What does this book cover?
Here are some of the things you'll find in this book:
- How to identify and correct flaws in your code
- Techniques for programming the browser
- How to use Microsoft Script Debugger and Netscape Script Debugger
- Ways to manage cross-browser issues
Who is this book for?
1034 pages; ISBN 9780764573774
, or download in
Author: Paul Wilton
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing