The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
C Primer Plus
C Primer Plus is a conversational-style book aimed at those new to C programming. A friendly and easy-to-use self-study guide, this book will be appropriate for serious students of programming, as well as developers proficient in other languages with a desire to better understand the fundamentals of this core language.
As with all the editions, author Stephen Prata's aim has been to create an introduction to C that is instructive, clear, and helpful. Programming concepts are explained along with details of the C language; the book does not assume that you are a professional programmer. Many short, easily typed examples illustrate just one or two concepts at a time, since learning by doing is one of the most effective ways to master new information. Finally, review questions and programming exercises at the end of each chapter punctuate the most critical information and help readers digest the most difficult concepts. The text has been updated to accommodate the emergence of a new standard for C-C99.
960 pages; ISBN 9780768658118
, or download in
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Concurrent Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > C#
- Computers > Programming Languages > C++
- Computers > Programming