The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
GAAP Implementation Guide
Until now, accountants have had no guidance for what controls, policies, procedures, forms, reports, or archiving requirements they should use to properly mesh with the latest GAAP. An ideal companion volume to the Wiley GAAP guide, the GAAP Implementation Guide provides the practical application information essential to ensuring that a company's accounting systems are fully capable of incorporating the most recent GAAP.
GAAP Implementation Guide features handy, illustrative decision trees showing how to determine which GAAP ruling to use in a variety of situations, eliminating hours of time wading through detailed GAAP rulings. Other helpful, timesaving features include:
- A concise version of the more detailed GAAP found in the Wiley GAAP guides
- Specific accounting policies that comply with GAAP, especially in terms of creating controls that mesh with GAAP
- The most common accounting transactions modified to work within GAAP restrictions
- Specific controls that allow the maximum level of control over accounting systems while remaining in compliance with GAAP
- Templates for forms and reports that can be used in a GAAP-compliant accounting system
- Numerous examples of footnotes that can be used to describe GAAP-mandated financial disclosures
- Hundreds of GAAP-compliant journal entries for most accounting transactions
- Identification of the types of reports and other information to be retained as part of a comprehensive accounting system
GAAP Implementation Guide is a valuable tool for CFOs, controllers, accounting managers, and general ledger accountants who need to ensure that their company properly treats all types of accounting transactions in accordance with GAAP.
317 pages; ISBN 9780471663522
, or download in