300 Best Jobs w/out 4yr Degree
—American Reference Books Annual
- Includes more than 50 "best jobs" lists, including best pay, fastest growth, and most openings.
- Has two parts: Browse the lists in part 1 that fit different life situations, education attainment, interests, and career objectives.
- Part 2 has information-packed job descriptions from a wide range of fields and industries.
- Job descriptions are based on the U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Information Network (O*NET) database.
- Highly recommended for high school students or adults and should be part of any library, placement office, admissions, or media center career collection.
- "Sister" book to Best Jobs for the 21st Century, winner of one of the top three career books of the year award!
300 Best Jobs Without a Four-Year Degree includes job descriptions from a wide range of fields and industries that require on-the-job training, work experience in a related job, postsecondary vocational training, or an associate's degree. A few of the sample lists:
- Best Jobs with High Percentages of Workers Age 16-24, Workers Age 55 and Over, Part-Time Workers, Self-Employed Workers, Women, and Men
- Best Jobs Requiring an Associate's Degree
- Best Jobs Requiring Work Experience in a Related Job
- Best Jobs Requiring Long-Term On-the-Job Training
- Best Jobs for Conventional Personality Types
462 pages; ISBN 9781563709685
, or download in
Title: 300 Best Jobs w/out 4yr Degree
Author: Michael Farr; LaVerne L. Ludden
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages