The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Winning Strategies for the New Latin Markets, Adobe Reader
Global corporations are rapidly discovering an emerging market of nearly 600 million Latin consumers in the United States and Latin America. In Winning Strategies for the New Latin Markets, three experts analyze the Latin market's unique dynamics and offer end-to-end strategies for success. They illuminate dramatic transformations in demographics, economics, local competition, regulation, technology, and culture. Then, through executive interviews and case studies, they offer insights into key strategies for every aspect of doing business: regional market expansion, market segmentation, branding, distribution, financing, and corporate structure.
392 pages; ISBN 9780131480674
, or download in
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Commerce > Boards of trade. Chambers of commerce.
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Commerce > By region or country
- Academic > Economics > Commerce > Boards of trade. Chambers of commerce.
- Academic > Economics > Commerce > By region or country
- Business > Marketing
- Business > Economic Conditions
- Business > International
- Business > Advertising & Promotion