The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
And Dignity for All
Unlocking Greatness with Values-Based Leadership, Adobe Reader
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
And Dignity for All is about leading with values, leading by example, and - in so doing - unleashing the astonishing commitment and innovation that are buried within your organization right now. Discover how Jim Despain and his colleagues used values-based management to transform Caterpillar's Track-Type Tractors Division into one of the firm's key profit centers. Jim's honesty and ability to rise from the ashes of his mistakes are inspirational. His respect for the common worker and personal search for dignity and self-worth lead him to a new kind of leadership. And his transformation of a struggling organization provides a powerful blueprint for transforming your own - you can make it happen, too.
, or download in or
Title: And Dignity for All
Author: James Despain; Jane Bodman Converse; Ken Blanchard
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Special industries and trades > Mechanical and Electrical industries
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Industrial productivity
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class
- Business > Management
- Business > Leadership
- Business > Business Ethics
- Business > Motivational
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Entrepreneurship
- Business > Labor