The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Peter Norton's Complete Guide to Windows XP, Adobe Reader
Peter Norton's Complete Guide to Microsoft Windows XP is a comprehensive, user-friendly guide written in the highly acclaimed Norton style. This unique approach teaches the features of Windows XP with clear explanations of the many new technologies designed to improve your system performance. The book demonstrates all of the newest features available for increasing your OS performance. You will find Peter's Principles, communications, networking, printing, performance, troubleshooting, and compatibility tips throughout the book. Whether you're just starting out or have years of experience, Peter Norton's Guide to Microsoft Windows XP has the answers, explanations, and examples you need.
, or download in or
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Microsoft Office
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Operating Systems