The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
AutoCAD LT 2005 For Dummies
- Shows first-time AutoCAD LT users how to use this popular 2D technical drawing software-an easier-to-use, less feature-rich version of the industry standard AutoCAD
- Updated to reflect the newest features and enhancements in the latest program release, such as text tables, streamlined plot and page setup dialogue boxes, and improvements to AutoCAD's support for placing, editing, and plotting OLE objects
- Includes an explanation of the differences between the AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT and helps users decide which version is right for them
- Includes a new chapter with a hands-on overview of the typical CAD workflow: drawing objects, zooming and panning to see more detail, editing objects, adding annotations, and plotting
- Addresses topics such as creating a basic layout, drawing and editing, writing text in drawings, plotting, creating and editing an external reference file, applying CAD standards, and drawing on the Internet