The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Exploring the Culture of Learning
Mathematics Education identifies some of the most significant issues in mathematics education today. Pulling together relevant articles from authors well-known in their fields of study, the book addresses topical issues such as:
- teacher belief and knowledge
- community of practice
- autonomy and agency
The subject is dealt with in three parts: culture of the mathematics classroom, communication in mathematics classrooms and pupils' and teachers' perceptions.
Students on postgraduate courses in mathematics education will find this book a valuable resource. Students on BEd and PGCE courses will also find this a useful source of reference as will teachers of mathematics, mentors and advisers.
256 pages; ISBN 9781134338832
, or download in or
Title: Mathematics Education
Author: Barbara Allen; Sue Johnston-Wilder
How the World Sees You 2014 US$ 16.99 256 pages
The Essential Financial Toolkit 2010 US$ 46.00 195 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics
- Mathematics > Study & Teaching
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Business > Education