The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Britain and the Balkans
1991 until the Present
An incisive analysis of Britain's decision-making role in the Yugoslavian conflict of the 1990s and in the formation of its successor states.
Tracing the evolution of British policy from the onset of war in Croatia and Bosnia to the NATO action in Kosovo, and beyond, this major work examines the underlying factors governing that policy, and its role in shaping the international 'consensus'. British policy is examined through parliamentary proceedings in the House of Commons and Lords, as well as through evidence offered at select committees, reports from political and humanitarian agencies, private interviews with protagonists and media coverage, in relation to the situation on the ground and to policy development on the part of other leading world powers and institutions.
321 pages; ISBN 9781134425570
, or download in
Title: Britain and the Balkans
Author: Carole Hodge
Killing Patton 2014 US$ 12.99 304 pages
History for the IB Diploma: Causes, Practices and Effects of Wars 2011 US$ 26.00 241 pages
- Academic > History > History of Balkan Peninsula > Yugoslavia > History > By period > 1918-
- Academic > History > History of Balkan Peninsula > General
- Academic > History > History of Balkan Peninsula > Description and travel
- Political Science > International Relations
- Political Science > Practical Politics