Colloquial Spanish of Latin America 2
The Next Step in Language Learning
Do you know Latin American Spanish already and want to go a stage further? If you're planning a visit to South America, need to brush up your Latin American Spanish for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial Spanish of Latin America 2 is the ideal way to refresh your knowledge of the language and extend your skills.
Colloquial Spanish of Latin America 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study. Structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday Latin American Spanish, it has been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of the grammar and vocabulary.
Key features of Colloquial Spanish of Latin America 2 include:
* Revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics
* Lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit
* A grammar reference and detailed answer keys
* Extensive Spanish/English and English/Spanish glossaries
* Supplementary exercises and Latin American Spanish web-links at routledge.com/colloquials/spanishlatinamerica
Recorded by native speakers, the audio material will help you perfect your pronunciation and listening skills.
224 pages; ISBN 9781134460359
, or download in or
Title: Colloquial Spanish of Latin America 2
Author: Roberto Rodrìguez-Saona