The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Grammar and Workbook
Intermediate German is designed for learners who have achieved basic proficiency and now wish to progress to more complex language. Each of the units combines concise grammar explanations with examples and exercises to help build confidence and fluency.
- clear explanations of the similarities and differences in English and German grammar
- authentic language examples from a range of contemporary media
- checklists at the end of each unit for consolidation
- full cross-referencing throughout
- extra tips on language learning and learning specific grammar points.
Suitable for students learning with or without a teacher, Intermediate German, together with its sister volume, Basic German, forms a structured course of the essentials of German grammar.
224 pages; ISBN 9781134454266
, or download in or
More from this author
More Language Arts
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 250 pages
The Small Business Guide to Online Marketing 2012 US$ 6.57
Through the Language Glass 2010 US$ 9.99 320 pages
The Only Grammar and Style Workbook You'll Ever Need 2012 US$ 6.50 256 pages