The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Grammar and Workbook
Intermediate German is designed for learners who have achieved basic proficiency and now wish to progress to more complex language. Each of the units combines concise grammar explanations with examples and exercises to help build confidence and fluency.
- clear explanations of the similarities and differences in English and German grammar
- authentic language examples from a range of contemporary media
- checklists at the end of each unit for consolidation
- full cross-referencing throughout
- extra tips on language learning and learning specific grammar points.
Suitable for students learning with or without a teacher, Intermediate German, together with its sister volume, Basic German, forms a structured course of the essentials of German grammar.
224 pages; ISBN 9781134454266
, or download in or
More from this author
More Language Arts
Cambridge English as a Second Language Coursebook 2009 US$ 26.00 178 pages
The Amsterdam Connection 2001 US$ 6.00 81 pages