The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Global Knowledge Networks and International Development
This volume draws together leading experts from academia, think-tanks and donor agencies, to examine the impact of transnational knowledge networks in the formulation of local, national and global policy in the field of international development and transition studies.
These leading contributors pay particular attention to the global reach of research and the manner in which knowledge is incorporated into, and shapes, transnational policy domains. They show how the 'knowledge agenda' has become a central part of the discourse of both developing societies and advanced economies. Governments and international organizations devote considerable financial resources to both in-house and contracted research.
This volume will be of great interest to students, researchers and policy makers concerned with global policy, global governance and development.
224 pages; ISBN 9781134272754
, or download in or
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Industrial hygiene. Industrial welfare
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Economic growth, development, planning
- Political Science > Economic Policy
- Political Science > International Relations
- Political Science > Public Policy
- Political Science > Federal Government
- Political Science > Globalization
- Business > Economic Development
- Business > Development