The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
This third edition of Modern Hebrew: An Essential Grammar is an up-to-date and practical reference guide to the most important aspects of modern Hebrew, as used by contemporary native speakers of the language.
Presenting an accessible description of the language, this user-friendly text focuses on the real patterns of use today. A reference source for the learner and user of Hebrew irrespective of level, it sets out the complexities of the language in short, readable sections that are clear and free from jargon.
Features of this updated edition include:
* expanded coverage of nouns, verbs and adjectives
* more examples throughout
* a full exercise key
* a glossary of grammatical terms.
Well presented and easy to use, Modern Hebrew: An Essential Grammar is ideal either for independent study or for students in schools, colleges, universities and adult education.
240 pages; ISBN 9781135994082
, or download in or
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Oriental philology and literature > Hebrew > Language (Biblical and modern)
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Oriental philology and literature > General > Literature
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Foreign Language Study