The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Trial Designs and Outcomes in Dementia Therapeutic Research
Given the increased attention by clinicians, researchers and the pharmaceutical industry to the management and treatment of dementia not only in the elderly but also in increasingly younger populations, the demands for effective evidence-based pharmaceutical control of dementia and quantitative assessment of outcomes have increased. Since some first steps in the early 1960's to the controversial landmark paper of Summers and colleagues, to the most recent trials, it is clear both that much progress has been made, and that much remains to be done. This book is written to take stock of what is now usefully known, and to speculate on directions for the future.
More from this author
- Encyclopedia of Aging2006US$ 395.001340 pages
- Vascular Cognitive Impairment in Clinical Practice2009US$ 121.00258 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Psychoses
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Psychosomatic medicine
- Health & Fitness > Diseases > Alzheimer Disease
- Medicine > Geriatrics
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Medicine > Neurology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Forensic Psychology