The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Motivation and Emotion
Motivation and Emotion provides an explanation of emotional experience and aspects of human behaviour using psychological, physiological and alternative approaches. The brain mechanisms that govern motivations are discussed and questions such as 'Why don't we eat ourselves to death?' and 'How do we know we are thirsty?' are answered.
Phil Gorman is an A-Level teacher at Stafford College, UK, and a chief examiner for the Edexcel A Level Examination Board.
The Routledge Modular Psychology series is a completely new approach to introductory level psychology, tailor-made for the new modular style of teaching. Each book covers a topic in more detail than any large textbook can, allowing teacher and student to select material exactly to suit any particular course or project. Especially written for those students new to higher-level study, whether at school, college or university, the books include the following designed features to help with technique:
- practise essays with specialist commentary to show how to achieve a higher grade
- chapter summaries and summaries of key research
- glossary and further reading
- progress and review exercises.
Series editors: Cara Flanagan is a Reviser for AS and A2 level Psychology and an experienced teacher and examiner. Philip Banyard is Associate Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Nottingham Trent University and a Chief Examiner for AS and A2 level Psychology.
142 pages; ISBN 9781134587414
, or download in
The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet 2014 US$ 14.99 288 pages
The Body Book 2013 US$ 15.99 224 pages
- Academic > Political Science > Local government. Municipal government > Philosophy. Relation to other topics
- Academic > Psychology > Motivation
- Academic > Philosophy > Philosophical logic
- Medicine > Neurology
- Self-Help > Motivational
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognitive Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Emotions
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Social Psychology
- Health & Fitness