The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A Guide to Human Factors and Ergonomics, Second Edition
Unlike most ergonomics and human factors books that emphasize the physical, this one gives a broad overview of cognitive as well as physical ergonomics. Written in an accessible style, it presents a systems approach to human factors and ergonomics that leads to complete understanding. The author demonstrates how to collect data on users and operators and how to convert the data to good design, and offers a practical guide to the design and analysis of systems. Design oriented, systems oriented, and results oriented, this text provides the tools needed to solve systems problems and develop adequate design solutions.
414 pages; ISBN 9781134458684
, or download in
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Engineering > Industrial engineering. Management engineering > Standardization
- Academic > Engineering > Industrial engineering. Management engineering > Human engineering in industry. Man-machine systems
- Technology > Engineering > Industrial
- Technology > Engineering > Mechanical
- Technology > Industrial Health & Safety
- Business > Quality Control