The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Essential Resource
A unique collection of resources for all those studying the media at university and pre-university level, this book brings together a wide array of material including advertisements, political cartoons and academic articles, with supporting commentary and explanation to clarify their importance to Media Studies. In addition, activities and further reading and research are suggested to help kick start students' autonomy.
The book is organized around three main sections: Reading the Media, Audiences and Institutions, and is edited by the same teachers and examiners who brought us the hugely successful AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction.
This is an ideal companion or standalone sourcebook to help students engage critically with media texts - its key features include:
- further reading suggestions
- a comprehensive bibliography
- a list of web resources.
304 pages; ISBN 9781134436415
, or download in or
More Language Arts
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 250 pages
The Small Business Guide to Online Marketing 2012 US$ 6.57
Through the Language Glass 2010 US$ 9.99 320 pages
The Only Grammar and Style Workbook You'll Ever Need 2012 US$ 6.50 256 pages
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Communication
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Mass media; Study and teaching
- Media > Media, Communication and Cultural Studies
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Social Science