The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Essential Resource
A unique collection of resources for all those studying the media at university and pre-university level, this book brings together a wide array of material including advertisements, political cartoons and academic articles, with supporting commentary and explanation to clarify their importance to Media Studies. In addition, activities and further reading and research are suggested to help kick start students' autonomy.
The book is organized around three main sections: Reading the Media, Audiences and Institutions, and is edited by the same teachers and examiners who brought us the hugely successful AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction.
This is an ideal companion or standalone sourcebook to help students engage critically with media texts - its key features include:
- further reading suggestions
- a comprehensive bibliography
- a list of web resources.
More Language Arts
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Communication
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Mass media; Study and teaching
- Media > Media, Communication and Cultural Studies
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Social Science