The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
French Relations with the European Union
This scholarly work examines how key actors within French politics and society have related to the challenges and opportunities posed by the European Union, and how these relations have driven or hindered change in France.
The collection invites the reader to explore below the surface image of a France troubled by its relations with the EU in the post-Cold War era, and see the dynamics of change in empirical detail. Each chapter offers insights into specific aspects of the France-EU relationship, including:
- the characteristics of Euroscepticism à la française amongst the electorate and political parties
- the dynamics of change in the political, media and legal establishments in their dealings with the EU
- the priorities for labour, business and la vie associative in their relations with French decision-makers regarding the EU.
240 pages; ISBN 9781134403653
, or download in or
More from this author
- Jacques Delors2000US$ 55.95200 pages
- The Discourses and Politics of Migration in Europe2013US$ 90.00257 pages