The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Managing Change and Innovation in Public Service Organizations
The context and environment of public services is becoming increasingly complex and the management of change and innovation is now a core task for the successful public manager. This text aims to provide its readers with the skills necessary to understand, manage and sustain change and innovation in public service organizations. Key features include:
- the use of figures, tables and boxes to highlight ideas and concepts of central importance
- a dedicated case study to serve as a focus for discussion and learning, and to marry theory with practice
- clear learning objectives for each chapter with suggestions for further reading.
Providing future and current public managers with the understanding and skills required to manage change and innovation, this groundbreaking text is essential reading for all those studying public management, public administration and public policy.
240 pages; ISBN 9781134332670
, or download in or
More from this author
- Sikh Art and Literature2002US$ 46.95264 pages
- Definitions, Concepts and Scope of Engineering Asset Management2010US$ 209.00399 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Public administration
- Academic > Political Science > Political Science > Public administration
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Business > Management
- Business > Development
- Business > Organizational Behavior