A Handbook of Corporate Communication and Public Relations
A bold addition to existing literature, this book provides an excellent overview of corporate communication. Taking an interdisciplinary approach, it offers readers the in-depth analysis required to truly understand corporate communication, corporate strategy and corporate affairs as well as the relevant public relations issues.
With a refreshing new approach to this topic, the authors challenge reductionist views of corporate communication, providing persuasive evidence for the idea that without an organizational communication strategy, there is no corporate strategy.
Written by an impressive list of international authorities, the text is well illustrated with contemporary case studies, drawing out the most pertinent best-practice outcomes of theoretically based applications. Its four sections cover:
- national communication
- international communication
- image, identity and reputation management
- the future for corporate communication theory and practice.
This is an essential one-stop reference for all academics, practitioners and students seeking to understand corporate communication and public relations.
480 pages; ISBN 9781134314478
, or download in or
Title: A Handbook of Corporate Communication and Public Relations
Author: Sandra Oliver
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Media > Public Relations
- Business > Management
- Business > Business Communication
- Business > Public Relations