The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Issues in Music Teaching
Issues in Music Teaching stimulates critical reflection on a range of topics related to the teaching and learning of music in both the primary and secondary school, including:
- the place of music in the curriculum
- the nature of music and music education
- ICT and music education
- music education and individual needs
- continuity and progression in music education
The book prompts the reader to be analytical and critical of theory and practice, and to become an autonomous professional and curriculum developer.
272 pages; ISBN 9781134560103
, or download in or
More from this author
- Debates in Music Teaching2012US$ 42.95289 pages
- A Practical Guide to Teaching Music in the Secondary School2009US$ 37.95118 pages