The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Planning and Developing Open and Distance Learning
A Framework for Quality
With a wide range of practical, tried-and-tested examples and case studies, the book provides a complete guide to setting up ODL courses. It offers practical advice on how to find your students, expand your audience and become cost-effective without compromising quality.
240 pages; ISBN 9781134576340
, or download in or
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education > Protestant
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Private school education > Preparatory schools. Preparatory school education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education extension. Adult education. Continuing education > Distance education
- Education > Adult & Continuing Education
- Education > Curricula
- Education > Distance Education & Learning