The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Mastering the Ultimate High Ground: Next Steps in the Military Uses of Space
Assesses the military space challenges facing the Air Force and the nation in light of the findings and recommendations of the Space Commission. The author reviews the Air Force's involvement in space since its creation as an independent service in 1947; examines the circumstances that occasioned the commission's creation and the conceptual and organizational roadblocks that have impeded a more rapid growth of U.S. military space capability; and enumerates the challenges facing the Air Force with respect to space.
More from this author
- American Carrier Air Power at the Dawn of a New Century2005US$ 9.95138 pages
Duty 2014 US$ 14.99 640 pages
- Academic > Military Sciences > Military astronautics. Space warfare. Space surveillance > By region or country
- Academic > Military Sciences > Military engineering
- History > Military > Aviation
- Science > Astrophysics & Space Science
- Political Science > Arms Control
- Political Science > International Relations